Forum Title: What is that thing called?
There is a piece of wood to put between metal studs for nailers for cabinets, towel bars and other such items. It has a name, and it escapes me. Think it starts with Dan....
Category: Drywall Post By: VIVIAN KELLER (Tallahassee, FL), 02/20/2018

Helpful Links, Guidance & Tips For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527